At First Church we offer many opportunities for children birth through 12th grade to learn and grow in faith and be part of our welcoming faith community. Jesus welcomed all the children and so do we. We long to make sure that nothing stands in the way of your child worshipping and learning with us.
We are excited to partner with you, to help the children in your life learn about and experience their faith and develop values and practices that will last all their lives. It is our hope that families grow together on their journey to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ.
We welcome children and youth to start with us at any time of the year.
- If you are a first time visitor we encourage you to:
- Check your worship bulletin for the most up to date info about our plans for children that day.
- Meet Pastor John who can connect you with others and provide helpful information.
- Meet one of our Nurture Board members (they will be wearing name tags) who can also answer questions and provide information.
- Complete a Registration Form so that we can keep your children and youth safe and continue to provide you with information.
- Speak to Pastor John or a Nurture Board member about any special needs your child or family has.